Hy Guys Here Is Deepak I Love To Play Pubg Mobile. I Play Pubg Regularly And Have Fun With My Friends. Recent Pubg Give Us Zombie Mode As Event Mode And I Enjoy It Too Much.
I Thought About Many Modes And Game Play Modes So I Share With You My Best Thought About New Desireable Modes On Pubg Mobile Global.
Think about It Its Really Out Standing Experience In Pubg. People Are More Enjoying With Other.
Think About Voice Chat It's Awesome. Some Player Doing Medic Some Are Front Line Player Some Are Riial Some Are Sniper And Then Are play In A Single Team It is Outstanding Experience.
I Really Waiting For This Event Mode Are You Excited.
I Thought About Many Modes And Game Play Modes So I Share With You My Best Thought About New Desireable Modes On Pubg Mobile Global.
1. 50 Vs 50 Mode.
I Really Waiting For This Mode For A Long Time Because I Like War Type Games And When 50 Vs 50 Mode Comes In Pubg Pc I Like This Very Much. But I Can't Play This Mode Because I Not Have Very Good System To Play This. But The Game Play Is Awesome. If This Mode Come In Pubg Mobile Global Then I enjoy Pubg More.
I Imagine This Like I And My Friends Seating With Together And Colab With 45 More Our State Pubg Player. We All Jump On Military Base With 10-10 group, lotting And One Team Blocking The Bridge And Then 20 Enemy Come On Bridge To Overcome on us And Then M614 And Kar98 .......................
Think About Voice Chat It's Awesome. Some Player Doing Medic Some Are Front Line Player Some Are Riial Some Are Sniper And Then Are play In A Single Team It is Outstanding Experience.
I Really Waiting For This Event Mode Are You Excited.
2. Full Night Mode In Erangal Map.
This Is My Imagination Yes I Know Day Night Mode Is Already Is There But My Imagination Is For Different Typer Of Night Mode. Night Mod Like Really Night Not Like We Has This Time In Pubg Mobile.
Think About It You Jump On Pochinke And There Are No Light Only House's Have TubeLights And Road Light Is The Only Option And You Have Torch Only Then Game Begin Nothing Is Seen Without A Torch Light And Car Head Light's And Enemy Is Near YOu Now You Have To Focus on Collecting Guns, Meds And Bages In Full Night Nothing Is Visible Without Torch and Other Light Sources Think How Is Advenchareing.
I Really Wait For Full Night Event Mode.
So Its All About My Thinking About New Pubg Modes Coming In Pubg mobile I really Like If They Come In Pubg Mobile.






Comments
Post a Comment